‘A country that offers the granduer of the Everest, the beauty of its landscape, the profoundity of religion all given a spark to by its visceral wildlife and a sense of Indiana Jones type adventure is Nepal. This unassuming country of warm quiet people has not seen huge leaps of growth unlike its larger neighbour India, but has continued to soldier on, gradually accepting change and adopting modernity. The sharp peaks of the himalayas sit in stark contrast against the lush green of the valleys, the jungles are teeming with animals and birds and the people in tourism here have a strong ethos of conservation and sustainability.’
- Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu, after checking into your hotel, take a walking tour of the city with a knowledgable guide. Have dinner at a traditional restaurant before returning to your hotel for the night.
- Day 2: Early this morning, take a scenic flight over Mount Everest. Enjoy a full day tour of all the sights of Kathmandu.
- Day 3: Kathmandu to Nagarkot, en route visit Bhaktapur.
- Day 4: Nagarkot to Kathmandu, en route visit Changu Narayan Temple.
- Day 5: Kathmandu to Pokhara, enjoy a day of leisure.
- Day 6: Drive to Sarangkot to view the city of Pokhara, take a tour of the city - visiting the waterfalls, temples and lakes of the area.
- Day 7: Pokhara to Chitwan National Park, take a safari into the park to view the wildlife in this jungle area.
- Day 8: Enjoy morning and afternoon activities in the park such as elephant safaris, bird watching, nature walks and canoeing.
- Day 9: Chitwan to Kathmandu for dinner with a local historian before being escorted back to the airport.
- Experience Nepal through the eyes of its Hindu and Buddhist Populations
- Take a walk through the streets of Old Kathmandu where little has changed
- Enjoy a Newari Food dinner accompanied by sublime entertainment
- Visit the sister cities of Bakhtapur and Patan
- Watch a sunrise over the mountains in Nagarkote – something that is sure to become one of the most cherished memories of your life
- Visit the Changu Narayan Temple with its exquisite collection of art and artifacts
- Take the cable car up to the Manokamna Temple and ask the Goddess to grant you your heart’s desire
- Enjoy an extensive tour of Pokhara starting with its beautiful sunrise
- Visit Chitwan and enjoy elephant and Jeep Safaris there to see amongst other things the one horned rhinoceros, the royal Bengal tiger, leopards, sloth bear, hyenas and many more
- Your journey includes visits to the Kathmandu Valley and the Chitwan National Park both famous UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- This tour is based on great First Class hotels which are known for their location, service and Nepali aesthetics
- The trip is escorted
See our Terms and Conditions