Tigers and Kings
Delhi – Agra – Ranthambore – Jaipur – Pushkar – Jodhpur – Udaipur
A journey through time, one of adventure and valour, a romantic voyage through some amazing cities and towns of North India. See forts and palaces, enjoy amazing food and get a glimpse of the elusive Royal Bengal Tiger.
- Day 1: Arrive into Delhi, India’s capital
- Day 2: Enjoy a full day of sightseeing in Delhi. Visit both Old and New Delhi and learn the history of this amazing city which was home to seven different dynasties. Visit the Red Fort, Humayun’s Tomb, Qutab Minar and much more.
- Day 3: Drive to Agra to see the UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the world’s most beautiful monuments – the Taj Mahal. Also see the Agra Fort, which was once home to the Mughal Royal Family.
- Day 4: Agra – Ranthambore This morning visit the abandoned Palace of Fatehpur Sikri, take a pedi-cab ride through the Bharatpur National Park and then a train ride down to Ranthambore.
- Day 5 & 6: Enjoy morning and afternoon safaris in Ranthambore National Park. The Park, spread over 250 sq. miles is home to 30 species of mammals including the Royal Bengal Tiger, 272 birds, 12 reptiles, 300 trees, and 50 aquatic plants species.
- Day 7: Drive this morning from Ranthambore to Jaipur. The capital of Rajasthan (Land of Kings), Jaipur is a colorful and vibrant city, which is fast becoming one of India’s key cities in terms of infrastructure, art and lifestyle.
- Day 8: Enjoy a full day of sightseeing in Jaipur, which would include visit to the various Palaces, and Forts, the Old market as well as the Royal Observatory.
- Day 9: Drive today to Pushkar, which is a holy city for the Hindus. The lake here is said to have sacred water and the town has the only Brahma (God of Creation per Hindu Mythology) temple in India. Apart from this, over 400 temples surround the Pushkar Lake. Visit the Brahma Temple and walk through the streets of Pushkar. Witness a private prayer ceremony in the evening.
- Day 10: This morning drive to Jodhpur, the Blue City, thus named because of the blue colour of the houses that surround the base of the Mehrangarh Fort. The town of Jodhpur has forever been associated wit valour and romance, trials and victories. Visit the Mehrangarh Fort today along with the monument of Jaswant Thada.
- Day 11: The whole day is spent exploring the villages that surround Jodhpur in your own special Jeeps. Visit the various communities and meet the people who live in harmony in this harsh environment.
- Day 12: Leave early this morning for Udaipur, stopping en-route at the temple town of Ranakpur. The Jain temples at Ranakpur are renowned for their intricately carved temples. Continue your drive to Udaipur a city of lakes. This city is famous for its beautiful city palace, one of the largest living city palace complexes in the world, the lovely lakes and the glittering pleasure places set amongst them.
- Day 13: Visit the City Palace Complex and the museums with in. Also see the Jadish temple and take a boat cruise on Lake Pichola.
- Day 14: Fly back to Delhi today
- Day 15: Board your flight back home or add on a visit to another part of the country.
- Enjoy the wonders of the land of Kings and get a chance to see the King of animals – the Royal Bengal Tiger
- Visit 9 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- See the amazing and awe-inspiring Taj Mahal at Sunset
- Experience the India Wild at Ranthambore and go in search of the Tiger
- Visit the temple town of Pushkar to visit the unique Brahma Temple - dedicated to the Hindu God of Creation.
- Achieve balance and harmony through yoga in Pushkar
- Take a drive into the countryside and visit local village with a picnic lunch in the middle of the desert.
- See the intricate Jain Temples which have over 1400 pillars – no two of which are similar
- Enjoy a boat ride on the glittering Lake Pichola
- End your trip in one of the most beautiful and romantic city Udaipur
See our Terms and Conditions