North Indian Culinary
Enjoy a welcome Dinner at India’s Top Rated Indian Cuisine Restaurant – Indian Accent. Walk through Delhi and Mumbai with historians and food enthusiasts to learn about the region, its array of food and how they are intertwined. Learn different Indian cuisines from chefs and housewives. Learn to cook dishes that have been around for centuries and also those that have been influenced by various empires. Spend time in rural India, getting know about farming practices and life in Indian villages. Visit some of India’s most culturally important destinations. Enjoy sightseeing in every city. Stay at lovely hotels and homes that make for a perfect holiday. Celebrate the authentic Holi Festival of Colours in Rohet. For a holiday with memories you'll treasure forever.
- Day 1: Arrive Delhi, shop & dine
- Day 2: Full day of sightseeing with a food walk in Old Delhi
- Day 3: Visit the mighty Taj Mahal in Agra
- Day 4: See the abandoned fort of Fatehpur Sikri and take a train to Ranthambore National Park
- Day 5: Enjoy morning & afternoon safaris to see the tiger! Cooking demonstration & dinner
- Day 6: Reach Jaipur, have lunch at a family home.
- Day 7: Sightseeing, visit a farm, shop for vegetables and take a master class with an expert chef.
- Day 8: Early morning train to Jodhpur, jeep safari to neighboring villages, arrive at Rohetgarh
- Day 9: Celebrate the Festival of Holi with lunch. Cooking demonstration and dinner.
- Day 10: Drive to Udaipur, visiting the Ranakpur temples en-route.
- Day 11: Sightseeing of Udaipur
- Day 12: Mumbai food tour
- Day 13: Mumbai sightseeing
- Day 14: Departure
• Be stunned by the natural flavors in the wonderful cuisines
• Shop in markets for seasonal produce
• Cook with chefs, homeowners, and restauranteurs
• Eat with local Indian families
• Visit Ranthambore National Park and hopefully see a tiger!
• See the major forts, palaces, mausoleums, temples, and the Taj Mahal
• Be blown away by a walking tour in old Delhi
• Airport transfers
• One internal flight
• Air conditioned bus
• 12 nights accommodation (high-end hotels, boutique guesthouses, and authentic haveli`s)
• All entrance fees to sites & parks
• Cooking classes with expert chefs
• All meals - Breakfasts (12), lunches (12), dinners (12)
• Drivers and local guides
See our Terms and Conditions