Delhi – Agra – Jaipur
This itinerary is the quintessential India visit that has been continuing over generations. This short trip is a great introduction to India and can be added easily to a visit to any other part of the country
- Day 1: Arrive Delhi. India’s capital and one of the world’s most beautiful cities’, Delhi is a great place to explore, dine, shop and relax.
- Day 2: A full day of sightseeing of Old and New Delhi including the Qutab Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Mahatma Gandhi’s Memorial and much more.
- Day 3: Drive to Jaipur, the capital of the royal state of Rajasthan. Jaipur abound with forts and palaces, pleasure gardens and fabulous old bazaars. Enjoy a walk in the brilliantly colorful and vibrant old City of Jaipur this evening.
- Day 4: Start you day with an elephant ride to the top of a fort palace, see the palace of winds and then visit the residence of the Jaipur Royal family – the city Palace. Visit the Jantar Mantar a royal observatory, completing your full day of sightseeing of the city.
- Day 5: Drive to Agra to see the famous Taj Mahal at sunset. Also visit the amazing Agra Fort to get an idea of the Royal Mughal court.
- Day 6: Drive to Delhi and board your flight back home or continue on to your next Indian adventure.
- 5 night’s accommodation with bed & breakfast.
- Transfer, tours and excursion via an air-conditioned Toyota Innova.
- Meet / assist by Key to India representative in all cities.
- Entrance charges to monuments (Single entry) as specified in the itinerary.
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- Local English speaking guide for tours as per the itinerary.
- Current applicable Service Tax of 3.50%.
- International / Domestic Air fare.
- Any major meals other than those mentioned in inclusions.
- Any mandatory Christmas / New Year Eve Dinner.
- Expenses of a personal nature like laundry, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, any major meals in hotels or during excursions, tips at hotels and restaurants / porter charges at Railway station and airports etc.
- Any services not mentioned in the above inclusions.
- Check-in time is 2pm and check-out 12 noon.
- Hotels offered may change at the time of actual booking and if so a similar hotel in the same category will be offered.
- Twin rooms are subject to availability at the time of check in at hotel.
- Visit some of India’s best tourist cities
- See 6 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Enjoy a guided walk through the colourful and vibrant street of Old Jaipur
- Visit the magnificent Amber Fort on Elephant Back
- Visit the Taj Mahal at sunset and watch the glistening marble monument change hues along with the setting sun
See our Terms and Conditions